*** TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER ***
- Deposit: RM170
- Expected Release Date: Q1 2022 (subject to delay/changes)
- ETA: 3~4 weeks from actual distribution (regional dependent)
- Order Deadline: 30th MAY 2021
- Red King shown is NOT included, for display purpose only!!
- Series: Tsuburaya Ultraman
- Height: ~16cm/6.5"
- Materials: PVC, ABS, PU & spandex
- Manufacturer: MEZCO TOYZ
- Packaging: Dedicated slip cover, art box, mint & sealed (MISB)
- 1:12 scale body with over 28 articulation points x 1 unit
- Interchangeable headsculpt x 2 types
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Thirteen (13) interchangeable hands, including:
- Fists x 1 pair (L&R)
- Karate hands x 1 pair (L&R)
- Spacium beam hand x 1 unit (R)
- Holding hands x 2 units (L)
- Posing hands x 3 pairs (L&R)
- Fitted combat suit
- Brother's mantle cape (removable)
- Ultra Slash FX x 1 unit
- Ultra Attack ray FX (fits onto arm) x 1 unit
- Jet VTOL x 1 unit
- Breakaway buildings x 5 units
- ONE:12 Collective display base with logo & adjustable posing post x 1 set
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- RM10 within Peninsular
- RM25 to East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak)
- Local couriers (Tracking provided once item is shipped)
- Please alert on ORDER DEADLINE for every pre-order items.
- Order placed before deadline SECURE price & slot, any order placed after deadline would NOT be entertained.
- Items marked with "TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER" are those with uncertain release date/availability, usually subject to CHANGES/DELAY/RESCHEDULE on actual release date, SOLELY depends on manufacturer side.
- These items can be ordered as per any regular PO items & we shall inform you as soon as possible once we gain the exact information or procure sufficient stock level.
- Deposit collected is NOT refundable (excluding supplier's stock shortage cases).
- In the case of supplier shortage, PO items will be distributed base on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basic.
- PO price shown is FIXED, except there is noticeable/massive fluctuation on currency exchange rate.
- Balance & postage for each PO item will be collected upon stock arrival.
- Failure of clearing the balance within TWO WEEKS from the informed arrival date will lead to deposit forfeiture.