** BACK-ORDER **
- Deposit: RM200
- Release Date: Rescheduled to Q2 2023
- ETA: ~4 weeks from order confirmation (subject to possible delay/changes)
- Subject to availability, kindly message us before placing order, price shown might change without prior notice!!
- Series: Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
- Height: ~17cm/6.75"
- Materials: PVC, ABS & fabric
- Manufacturer: MEZCO TOYZ
- Packaging: Dedicated slip cover, window box, mint & sealed (MISB)
- 1:12 scale body with over 28 articulation points x 1 unit
- Detailed head portraits x 3 units
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands, including:
- Fist x 1 pair (L&R)
- Posing hands x 1 pair (L&R)
- Grabbing hands x 1 pair (L&R)
- Holding hands x 1 pair (L&R)
- Short-sleeved collar shirt
- Suit jacket (removable)
- Aprons (interchangeable)
- Cowboy boots
- Chainsaw with revving sound x 1 unit
- Blood splatter FX (attached to chainsaw) x 2 units
- Cleaver x 1 unit
- Bone knife x 1 unit
- Mallet x 1 unit
- Mallet blood splatter FX (attached to mallet) x 1 unit
- Bucket x 1 unit
- ONE:12 Collective display base with logo & adjustable posing post x 1 set
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- RM10 within Peninsular
- RM15 to East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak)
- Local couriers (Tracking provided once item is shipped)
- Back-order items are those currently not in-stock but are available to RE-ORDER from distributor/supplier.
- Kindly PM us before placing order on any backorder item. Please allow at least 2~3 working days for us to double check with our supplier for item availability.
- These items are subject to availability, price shown might CHANGE without prior notice.
- Back-ordering any items from supplier usually will takes about 4 WEEKS from order confirmation. However, ETA (estimated time of arrival) stated only serves as a reference, actual date/time might varies, subject to supplier arrangement, shipping time, Customs clearance etc.
- Upon item arrival, buyer will be contacted individually for balance collection and shipping arrangement, those who failed to clear the balance within 2 WEEKS (from the date of informed) will lead to deposit forfeiture.