** TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER **
- Deposit: RM100
- Estimated Release Date: Q4 2023 (subject to reschedule/delay)
- ETA: ~4 weeks from actual stock distribution
- ORDER DEADLINE: WHILE SLOT LAST!!
- Series: Rambo - First Blood 2
- Height: ~6.3 inch/160mm
- Materials: PVC, ABS & fabric
- Manufacturer: HIYA TOYS
- Packaging: Dedicated art box, mint & sealed (MISB)
- Main figure x 1 unit
- Interchangeable left wrists x 5 types
- Interchangeable right wrists x 6 types
- Replacement heads x 2 types
- Ak-47 assault rifle (with detachable magazine) x 1 unit
- SPAS-12 shotgun x 1 unit
- RPG-7 rocket launcher (with detachable rocket shell) x 1 unit
- Survival knife x 1 unit
- Compound bow x 1 unit
- Arrow x 6 units
- Quiver x 1 unit
- Military watch x 1 unit
- Jade pendant x 1 unit
- Display stand (black) x 1 set
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- RM10 within Peninsular
- RM15 to East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak)
- Local couriers (Tracking provided once item is shipped)
- Kindly alert on ORDER DEADLINE for each pre-order item, order placed before deadline SECURE price & slot while those after deadline would NOT be entertained.
- Items marked with "TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER" are those with uncertain release date/availability, which subject to CHANGES/DELAY/RESCHEDULE, actual release date SOLELY depends on manufacturer. These items can be ordered as per any regular PO items & we shall inform you as soon as possible once we gain the exact information or procure sufficient stock level.
- ETA (estimated time of arrival) stated only serves as a reference, actual date/time might varies, subject to manufacture/supplier arrangement, shipping time, Customs clearance etc.
- Deposit collected is NOT refundable (exclude supplier's stock shortage cases). In the case of supplier shortage, PO items will be distributed base on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basic.
- Pre-Order price shown is FIXED, except there is noticeable/massive fluctuation on currency exchange rate.
- DEPOSIT AMOUNT stated is required for order confirmation, balance & postage will be collected upon stock arrival.
- Failure of clearing the balance within TWO WEEKS from informed arrival date will lead to deposit forfeiture.