*** PRE-ORDER ***
- Deposit: RM160
- Release Date: Late July 2023
- ETA: Late August 2023 (subject to delay/changes)
- ORDER DEADLINE: 31st MARCH 2023!!
- SHF SKC Kamen Rider Birth shown SOLD SEPARATELY!!
- Series: Kamen Rider OOO (2011~2012)
- Length: ~180mm
- Materials: PVC & ABS
- Manufacturer: BANDAI NAMCO
- Packaging: Brown shipping box, dedicated art box, mint & sealed (MISB)
- Main figure x 1 unit
- Breast Cannon replacement part for CLAWs x 1 type
- Caterpillar leg replacement parts for CLAWs x 1 pair (L&R)
- Breast cannon replacement parts for CLAWs x 1 pair (L&R)
- Drill arm replacement part for CLAWs x 1 type
- Crane arms repalcement parts for CLAWs x 1 set
- Replacement part for KR Birth x 1 type
- Crane arm part (normal) x 1 type
- Crane arm part (extended) x 1 type
- Milk can (for cell metal storage) x 1 unit
SHIPPING & HANDLING:
- RM10 within Peninsular
- RM15 to East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak)
- Local couriers (Tracking provided once item is shipped)
- Kindly alert on ORDER DEADLINE for each pre-order item, order placed before deadline SECURE price & slot while those after deadline would NOT be entertained.
- Items marked with "TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER" are those with uncertain release date/availability, which subject to CHANGES/DELAY/RESCHEDULE, actual release date SOLELY depends on manufacturer. These items can be ordered as per any regular PO items & we shall inform you as soon as possible once we gain the exact information or procure sufficient stock level.
- ETA (estimated time of arrival) stated only serves as a reference, actual date/time might varies, subject to manufacture/supplier arrangement, shipping time, Customs clearance etc.
- Deposit collected is NOT refundable (exclude supplier's stock shortage cases). In the case of supplier shortage, PO items will be distributed base on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basic.
- Pre-Order price shown is FIXED, except there is noticeable/massive fluctuation on currency exchange rate.
- DEPOSIT AMOUNT stated is required for order confirmation, balance & postage will be collected upon stock arrival.
- Failure of clearing the balance within TWO WEEKS from informed arrival date will lead to deposit forfeiture.