*** TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER ***
- Deposit: RM170
- Estimated Release: Rescheduled to Q3 2022 (subject to further reschedule/changes)
- ETA: 3~4 weeks after actual stock distribution (regional dependent)
- Order Deadline: WHILE SLOT LAST!!
- Series: Batman - DC Comics
- Height: ~17cm/6.7"
- Materials: PVC, ABS, spandex & fabric
- Manufacturer: MEZCO TOYZ
- Packaging: Dedicated slip cover, window tin box, mint & sealed (MISB)
- 1:12 scale body with over 30 articulation points x 1 unit
- Detailed head portraits x 2 units
- Hand-painted, authentic detailing
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands, including:
- Fist x 1 pair (L&R)
- Pointing hand x 1 unit (L)
- Posing hand x 1 unit (R)
- Holding hands x 1 pair (L&R)
- Grabbing/gun supporting hands x 1 pair (L&R)
- Clear helmet (removable)
- Armored Cyro-tech suit with light up function
- Belt with removable holster
- Cyro-tech gloves
- Cyro-tech boots
- Freeze ray cannon with light-up function x 1 unit
- Freeze ray handgun x 1 unit
- Ice blast FX x 1 unit
- Freeze FX x 1 unit
- ONE:12 Collective display base with logo & adjustable posing post x 1 set
- Please alert on ORDER DEADLINE for every pre-order items.
- Order placed before deadline SECURE price & slot, any order placed after deadline would NOT be entertained.
- Items marked with "TENTATIVE PRE-ORDER" are those with uncertain release date/availability, usually subject to CHANGES/DELAY/RESCHEDULE on actual release date, SOLELY depends on manufacturer side.
- These items can be ordered as per any regular PO items & we shall inform you as soon as possible once we gain the exact information or procure sufficient stock level.
- Deposit collected is NOT refundable (excluding supplier's stock shortage cases).
- In the case of supplier shortage, PO items will be distributed base on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basic.
- PO price shown is FIXED, except there is noticeable/massive fluctuation on currency exchange rate.
- Submitting DEPOSIT AMOUNT stated will do for order confirmation, balance & postage for each item will be collected upon stock arrival.
- Failure of clearing the balance within TWO WEEKS from the informed arrival date will lead to deposit forfeiture.